Matthew D's Learning BLog
Thursday, 4 May 2017
Holding my pen correctly
I have been working really hard learning how to hold my pen correctly.
I watched a video that explained to me what to do.
Pen Holding Video
This is a picture of me practising holding my pen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fishing
I caught a big fish. It was wiggly. It is from the sea. I was on the beach. I was all by myself.
Teachers
Matthew and Brayden were playing teachers. Brayden was being the teacher and Matthew was the student. They were practising phonics and ...
Our Airport
Mitchell S, Noah, Matthew and Agam worked well together to construct an airport. Mitchell had made a plane that could carry 100 peo...
Fishing
I caught a big fish. It was wiggly. It is from the sea. I was on the beach. I was all by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment