Sunday, 11 June 2017
Teachers
Matthew and Brayden were playing teachers.
Brayden was being the teacher and Matthew was the student. They were practising phonics and their letters. Brayden was showing Matthew how to write a k. They also played Authors Chair where Matthew was writing and Brayden gave him a hand for good writing and asked him to share to the others his writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fishing
I caught a big fish. It was wiggly. It is from the sea. I was on the beach. I was all by myself.
-
Matthew and Brayden were playing teachers. Brayden was being the teacher and Matthew was the student. They were practising phonics and ...
-
Mitchell S, Noah, Matthew and Agam worked well together to construct an airport. Mitchell had made a plane that could carry 100 peo...
-
I caught a big fish. It was wiggly. It is from the sea. I was on the beach. I was all by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment